Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Café Vue Lunch Box

Café Vue
430 Little Collins Street (at the front of the Normanby Chambers Building),
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

http://www.vuedemonde.com.au/cafe-vue.aspx

I just heard the the famous Vue de Monde make an affordable lunchbox (15AUD) available at Café Vue, so I dropped in and got one.

It came in brown bag. Would you like to see what was inside?

A red box!!!

They provided menu in a box. I got

Café Vue Lunch Box Menu


Starter Babaganoush with cucumber fingers

~

Soup Vichyssoise

~

Savoury Café Vue club sandwich
~

Sweet Blackforest gâteau

Everything is so great as expected (it's vue de monde lunchbox, how it can be not delicious!) Even it is just the normal menu that you can find it at other place, the taste is perfect. My favorite is the soup, it's creamy with flavour of various veggie.

The lunchbox menu changes regularly but typically it includes an appetiser, a sandwich, a salad, and a dessert. (I saw one lunchbox with salad from couple months ago's menu...looks really really good) So, please check the menu from its website before you go and get it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a *huge* fan of the Cafe Vue lunchbox. I haven't had one in a few months though (it's on the other side of town from where I work), but I must make the effort!

Ohh..and welcome to blogging!

Jutapha said...

Thanks for visiting.
I am now waiting for the new menu...wanna try!