Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sunny Ridge Strawberry

Sunny Ridge Strawberry
http://www.sunnyridge.com.au/

I'm not sure if I can call Sunny Ridge's strawberries the best strawberries I ever taste or not. (because actually Japanese strawberries are also great, LOL) but this must be the best strawberries in Victoria as my friend told me on the first time I saw Sunny Ridge Strawberries at Slow Food Melbourne Farmers' Market at Collingwood.

This is the first grade strawberries I bought from farmers' market. All of them look like strawberries in advertisement, all red, juicy, and sweet. One of my friends asked me why I don't do something to them, such as coated them with chocolate...I told him that these strawberries are too good. The best way to do with them is eating them fresh like this and you can get the real taste :)

I also bought raspberry jam. (ok, I know that you are doubt why I did not buy the strawberry one. I have to tell you that it's the hard decision, both of them look great.) The taste is also good...with nice toast, yummy :)

And another interest thing is their wine. I bought the strawberry sparkling wine...as I am not the wine expert, I found that it's good but it depends on the likeness of each person as my sister does not like it that much.

They don't have only strawberries, but also have raspberries, blueberries and cherries. Besides visiting their farm, you can also get their fruits and other products (except ice-cream) from farmers' market. Please check more information at their website.

On December 2008, I even went to their farm, haha, as I can't stand just buy them from farmers' market without pick them up by myself...the trip was soooo good. Strawberries were amazing as always. Another thing that you have to taste here is the award-wining strawberry ice-cream....soooo good. but i forgot to take a picture of it.


Be happy with strawberries!!!

No comments: