Saturday, July 18, 2009

Grossi Trottoria II

Grossi Trattoria & Wine Bar
Intercontinental Bangkok
973 Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
T. 66 2 656 0444
E grossi@ihgbangkok.com
http://grossitrattoriabangkok.grossi.com.au/grossi-trattoria.aspx

I went back to Grossi again for lunch and found out that they found my blog and feel a bit unhappy about this :( sorry for that, i didn't mean to do so...just wanna share my thought on the food. However, the food got improvement! so i think i need to do another blog for this.

This time i ordered TORTELLINI DI ANATRA -Duck and mushroom tortellini, intense duck jus, caramelized pear which is so good. I love the tortellini, duck and mushroom inside is on my like; feel like it's my comfort food but the caramalized pear is a bit sweeter than my like (just my opinion! but the overall is still so good).

After tortellini, i had rose sorbet and pannacotta and followed with latte as usual, which were good as always. i do really love rose sorbet here, so i got more information on gelato that they do their own gelato daily and have various interesting flavours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pea... I 'm kind of confusing. You just had this pasta, right? I though Thailand 's in super hot season but this pasta 's a very winter dish: duck and pear. Hahaha...

Unknown said...

The information provided on this blog is very important for us. One should be aware of all these things. Keep sharing in future.

Hotel Bangkok | Wedding Package Bangkok