Friday, October 31, 2008

Crêperie le Triskel 3 (croissant and pain au chocolat)

Crêperie le Triskel
32 Hardware Lane, Melbourne
Tel o4 6640 6404

I saw that Crêperie le Triskel is now making croissant and pain au chocolat on my last visit. From my experience here, I believe that their stuffs must be really great, so I must try it.

I had croissant, tartines with marmalade and bol de cafe au lait at the shop (why I ate this much!) and bought one croissant and one pain au chocolat (3.50AUD each) for my friends.

Butter they used in these stuffs is really good. When you bite croissant, the butter's smell comes up...really really good. And they are so fluffy and being in nice layers.

If you are big fan of croissant, you should visit their shop...and trust me, you will go there more than once.....

(and another thing, if you can speak french, this is a good place for practicing too....special thanks to Michael!)

4 comments:

Hungry Hamster said...

I have a soft spot for croissants! Will definitely try these out soon!

Jutapha said...

it is a must to try this croissant ka. i went there 3 times in 2 weeks!!!

(for me, this is better that le notre's croissant in Bangkok which is the best croissant for me in Thailand)

Hungry Hamster said...

Really? Hmm, i better go try Le Notre's croissant soon! I like their cakes but didn't know they are good at croissants!

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

nong Pea.....I am tagging u na...go and look at http://beansproutscafe.blogspot.com/2008/11/flourless-chocolate-torte.html ^ ^