Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jasper Coffee

Jasper Coffee
Fitzroy
267 Brunswick Street
Open daily 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Sat 9 a.m.)
Phone: 03 9416 0921

If you are really into coffee, Melbourne is one of the place you have to visit. And if you are really, really into coffee and in Melbourne, I think Jasper Coffee is the place you should come.

I tried my first 100% Jamica Blue Mountain (if I'm right, it is 220 AUD per kg.) here (unfortunately, I can't find the photo and of course, I tried the espresso). Good that I don't like it, haha. I think it's good for blending, not using 100%.

My latte, looks good and taste good. They provide 2 blends daily. You can ask them which one suits your drink.

Staffs here love coffee so much, ok, talking in other way, they are crazy about coffee. You have around 30 kinds of coffee for your selection to buy back home. I even bought 2 bags of coffee, 250 g each, back home: one is Blend 9 (I am on this bag now) and another one is Indian Yelnoorkhan (both are 44 AUD per kg.). I just used my nose for smelling and asked for their help, LOL.


*editing
Finally I found the photo of my 100% Jamica Blue Mountain Espresso (6AUD) :)

4 comments:

kritz said...

เข้ามาหิว
และออกไปอย่างสงบ

Nugmeg said...

umm..sis, I also lost my blue mountain pics. I 'm positive that I took its pics. lol

Jutapha said...

พี่เทค...เดี๋ยวจะหาร้านกาแฟอร่อยๆในกรุงเทพให้นะ

P'Nut...I can't remember where it is, your camera or my camera? I remember that we took some photos that day...remember P'Pai's ice chocolate's photo?

Nugmeg said...

I 'll try to find it again na ja