Wednesday, April 15, 2009

+39


+39
362 Little Bourke St, Melbourne
Phone 03 9642 0440



What they said on their wall is true, Life is too short to be eating average pizza, so I came to +39 :)

I know this one from Tummyrumbles (again, LOL) and within a week, I think I went there for more than 5 times, for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Post-dinner dessert.

This one is taking on my lunch. It is pumpkin and stringbean pizza. Quite good, actually. But my favorite one here is the one on my sister's blog http://nutmegscafe.blogspot.com/2009/04/39-part-ii.html it is lobster and cavier pizza...this is really, really good.

For dessert, I tried Pannacotta, Tiramisu, Nutella and Strawberries Pizza (complimentary from Carlos, thanks ^^) and Ricotta cheese one.

This is Pannacotta, we can choose to have the berries topping or chocolate topping, both are great. I tried it for several times and each time it tasted different. My favorite one is strawberries with lemon peel with the pannacotta without bitter red liquor (I can't remember the liquor name but that one is sooooo bitter).

This is Tiramisu. The mascapone is soooo good, so creamy. The first time I tried I think it contained not enough coffee but it is good accompany with my cappuchino. The next time I tried is perfect...more coffee inside with the creamy mascapone :)

This is the complimentary Nutella and Strawberries Pizza after I told Carlos that I came to his shop 4 times during Friday to Monday (and they close on Sunday), LOL. It came in hearted-shape. I saw from other tables that this one came in half-fold with Nutella and Strawberries inside. Inside the rim of this pizza is ricotta chesse. I think it's quite good but that day we are too full.

This is the ricotta cheese dessert. Honestly, I preferred Pannacotta and Tiramisu. This one is so good with one of the dessert liquor (at first we think it was too thick and the chef heard that so he explained to us and gave us some liquor to prove and it's true).

I also have espresso chocolate tart here. Quite tasty and thick. But it is so good with latte or cappuchino. (my method to eat this is putting milk frosting on top of the tart, yummy!!!)

Ok, the real reason for me to keep coming here is coffee...as they are italian, you can guess that they are crazy about coffee...and trust my, their coffee is sooo good. The milk frosting is so thick and creamy (ok, and the price is good, 3AUD for everything).

Another style of Cappuchino...

This is the one for breakfast. Bowl of caffe latte with ladyfinger...so good as always

3 comments:

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

Nong Pea, I miss U.

Jutapha said...

Miss you too ka, P'Ja :)
see you in BKK ka

Nugmeg said...

The red bitter liquer 's Campari ja